Due to Tier 3 guidelines, Hive’s building will remain closed until at least mid-February.
Due to the current Tier 3 guidelines, unfortunately Hive will remain closed until at least mid-February, when we will reassess based on the prevailing guidelines.
During this time we will be offering Facebook and social media sessions and creative activities – keep an eye on our social media channels for details.
We also hope to run some of our term 2 courses online – visit the homepage or course page for listings when they’re available.
Keep an eye on the website or social media, or sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of the page for updates.
The best way to contact us during the current restrictions is by email. All of our email addresses are being monitored, or you can contact [email protected].
Our main phone number is unlikely to be answered at the moment, but you can user our creative helpline numbers below to contact the team.
We have set up a creative helpline for anybody who needs support with technical arrangements for accessing our online services. For example:
- if you would like to access our online workshops on Facebook but need help setting up an account
- if you need help booking a drop-in session
- if you have booked one of our online courses and need help setting up to access the course via Zoom.
For assistance, please contact:
- Charles: 07754 821157 (available 10am-4pm Mon-Fri)
- Joy: 07730 396900 (available 9am-5pm Mon-Thu).