Due to the current restrictions, access to Hive’s building is limited.
Due to the current guidelines, access to Hive’s building is limited at the moment.
During this time we are offering Facebook and social media sessions and creative activities – keep an eye on our social media channels for details.
We are running some courses online – visit the homepage or course page for listings when they’re available. Member drop-ins are restarting from 17/05/21 and we hope to run some courses in the building in due course.
Keep an eye on the website or social media, or sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of the page for updates.
The best way to contact us during the current restrictions is by email. All of our email addresses are being monitored, or you can contact [email protected].
Our main phone number may not be answered at the moment, but you can user our creative helpline numbers below to contact the team.
We have set up a creative helpline for anybody who needs support with technical arrangements for accessing our online services. For example:
- if you would like to access our online workshops on Facebook but need help setting up an account
- if you need help booking a drop-in session
- if you have booked one of our online courses and need help setting up to access the course via Zoom.
For assistance, please contact:
- Charles: 07754 821157 (available 10am-4pm Mon-Fri)
- Joy: 07730 396900 (available 9am-5pm Mon-Thu).