Due to the current restrictions, access to Hive’s building is limited.
In keeping with current guidelines, access to Hive’s building is limited at the moment.
During this time we are offering Facebook and social media sessions and other online creative activities – keep an eye on our social media channels for details.
We are running some courses, with a mix of online delivery and in-person sessions in the building. Visit the homepage or course page for listings. Member drop-ins are running with limited numbers and you need to book your (free) place each time you want to visit.
Keep an eye on the website or social media, or sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of the page for updates.
The best way to contact us during the current restrictions is by email. All of our personal email addresses are being monitored, or you can contact [email protected].
Our main phone number may not be answered at the moment, but you can use our creative helpline numbers below to contact the team.
We have set up a creative helpline for anybody who needs support with technical arrangements for accessing our online services. For example:
- if you would like to access our online workshops on Facebook but need help setting up an account
- if you need help booking a drop-in session
- if you have booked one of our online courses and need help setting up to access the course via Zoom.
For assistance, please contact:
- Charles: 07754 821157 (available 10am-4pm Mon-Fri)
- Joy: 07730 396900 (available 9am-5pm Mon-Thu).