This course is designed for those who have ideally completed the Introduction to Arabic Calligraphy.
On this course participants will expand on their knowledge of Thuluth script.
This course is run over 12 sessions that are split into 4 units, in which we will cover:
- Unit 1: investigating information and developing research techniques.
- Unit 2: developing & handling media and materials.
- Unit 3: recognising & applying visual language and formal elements within a production technique.
- Unit 4: working to set briefs.
We have set up a creative helpline for anybody who needs support with technical arrangements for accessing our online services. For example:
- if you would like to access our online workshops on Facebook but need help setting up an account
- if you need help booking a drop-in session
- if you have booked one of our online courses and need help setting up to access the course via Zoom.
For assistance, please contact:
- Charles: 07754 821157 (available 10am-4pm Mon-Fri)
- Joy: 07730 396900 (available 9am-5pm Mon-Thu).
Please view our current COVID-19 restrictions before booking / visiting.
Please note that members get a 15% discount on all prices shown, which will be applied at checkout. Please make sure you have logged in before purchasing to benefit from the member discount.
If you are in receipt of low-income benefits, you can book three benefits places per year (one each term) if available.